Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sad Reminder of the Situation in our Public (State) School System

Sad Reminder of the Situation in our Public (State) School System

I am so glad I am able to home school are children.  I love them and I am glad we make the sacrifices necessary to teach them and to instill in them what is required of them before a holy and loving God.
Your first responsibility is your children not your career or making a name for yourself.

I highly recommend this video for what is necessary to change the deplorable situation in our public school system.


Make the sacrifices needed to invest in and teach your children.
They are not government property.
They are your children.  It is your responsibility before God to make disciples of Christ.
Enjoy!

No comments:

March 2024 Devotionals

14 March 2024 Plan Seed Now Today on the M’Cheyne Bible Reading chart you’ll read Ex 25, Prov 1, Jn 4, and 2 Cor 13. Here are some b...